Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Week in the Life - Thursday

Thursday I did not take many photos!!! Eek!
I was busy busy busy at school and Jason and Jaxon took off for their weekend road trip to Texas. Here is what we managed to scrape together:
My title page for Thursday is Jaxon coming out of his room first thing in the morning carrying his blanket and his elephant.
I jumped on the bandwagon of documenting my vitamins: B12, Magnesium,  Glucosamine and  Biotin.
GRRR! I ran out of hairspray first thing in the morning. NOT a good sign!
We tried to keep Jaxon awake most of the day so he would nap in the truck when he and Jason left. He made it to about 1 and then crashed out like this! 
The guys taking a pit stop to let Jaxon run off some energy and ride his bike.
They also found a slide. Jaxon's doing, of course!
Jaxon now has two more state signs in his collection!


While the boys were on the road, I enjoyed dessert while sitting outside.
I tried to do some tidying up, but ended up making a bigger mess!!
I ended the night with some foam rolling, which is a new favorite of mine!! It hurts, but feels so good all at the same time!
Howie spent the evening trying to figure out where the boys were and watching just in case they came back. He misses them already. He's stuck with me now. LOL.











No comments:

Post a Comment