Friday, August 14, 2015

Wardrobe Recap - Teacher Work Week

This week was a blur! Back into the classroom, back with my coworkers, back to meetings, back to school night, back to stress... It was a very productive week, but it just never seems to be enough, am I right?

I have a ton of things to share about my classroom, they just aren't ready yet! I am super excited about the new things I am trying this year: Project Based Learning, Comprehensible Input, Flipped Classroom, Interactive Notebook, etc.

Before I get into the teacher-y details of my career life, let's look at the fun stuff! Here are the outfits I chose for this week back at work. It's always hard because it's HOT outside and FREEZING inside, so I never know how many layers to wear! Teachers: always have a jacket!
MONDAY: neutral flats, white skinny jeans, navy blouse with white hearts, denim jacket
Great first day outfit!
TUESDAY: This was probably my favorite! Gray striped top from StitchFix and coral colored skinny jeans.
WEDNESDAY: Back to school night so I threw in a dress and some heels. The heels didn't last all day, but longer than I expected! This dress was a gift from my friend Meg, we found it at The Loft! It is comfortable and adorable!
THURSDAY: teal tank and white striped blouse, cropped boyfriend jeans and sneakers. I was very productive in this comfy outfit, but it was cute enough that I was confident meeting parents that came through the building randomly.
I had to add a workout outfit in there. LOL!
FRIDAY: We don't normally work on Fridays, but we do today. I went easy with a New York and Co. sweater and boot cut Silver jeans. These black and white flats I scored at Target for only $10! Jackpot!

...............Here's hoping the first week of school goes well in this Little Life....................








No comments:

Post a Comment