Thursday, August 27, 2015

Week in the Life - Saturday


Oh. My. Goodness.

I started my Saturday by sleeping in until 8:00 AM!! All the Mamas out there probably know that is a miracle with a toddler, as they are very early risers. I felt so refreshed when I woke up on my own, no alarm and no toddler yelling for me in the monitor! Heaven...

Saturday was to be a big, busy day full of girl time and I was so excited!

My days just don't start until I have a blendicano!! Since I "over-slept" today I was behind the planned schedule, and grabbed a protein bar to go as breakfast. Not a recommended habit, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

The boys hit the road early and Jaxon took several naps in the car seat.

I went shopping for the day with my Mom. We went to the outlets and shopped for 5 hours, which is insane, but so much fun!! I tried on several pairs of ankle boots before settling on these ones. I was very hesitant when I bought them, but now a few days later I LOVE them!
My worst habit: shopping. Money just burns a hole straight through my pocket!! I shopped at Loft (the newest obsession, Famous Footwear and Under Armor).
Shopping ended early so that I could get a workout in. Saturday was ALL about the Arm Pump! Arm day is my absolute favorite!
#swolesisters
The workout left me feeling big! lol!  
Last gym pic, I promise. #sorrynotsorry
By early evening, the boys were getting antsy being in the truck. Jason sent me this photo of Jaxon playing with his juice jug. He is turning into quite the little personality!
The boys spent Saturday evening at the races in Dodge City, helping a friend with his car. Jaxon feels right at home at the races now, he has fallen in love with it! "Car, Car, Car" all day, every day!

#futuredriver

He even knows how to help and what to do with the nuts and bolts. Smartie.  
This picture made me tear up!! Jason documenting his connection with his son, showing me how he feels bonded to Jaxon. These are their matching wrist bands while watching the races. 
I was carbo-loading on Saturday night with pasta like normal. I joked to myself that I can do so many workouts and accomplish things I never thought possible...but I cannot cook spaghetti without calling my husband for help! #wifeyfail


No comments:

Post a Comment