Sunday, July 27, 2014

Boulder Falls day trip

My Sister-in-law, niece and nephew were visiting from Iowa, and we drove up into the mountains a bit today. Most of the day was just driving around, but we did stop and hike back a bit to see Boulder Falls.

I love waterfalls. There is just something about the rushing water and the sound. It's always nice and cool by the falls and the air always smells fresh. I'm a sucker for waterfalls I guess.



After the falls, we drove to Nevadaville, which is a little ghost town by Central City. I taught the kiddos how to geocache and we took photos of the abandoned mine. 



It was such a nice day! It's so hard saying goodbye to them already tomorrow. The trips always go so fast!

Road trips must have beef jerky!

Reflection selfie in the car!

I love spontaneous days like this in The Little Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment